Flavored Toothpicks | 2-pack
Product is created by a Certified B Corp. Preserve and other B Corps meet the highest standards of transparency, accountability and social/environmental performance.
Made in America to reduce transportation impacts, create jobs locally and support production in the US.
*If purchasing a subscription as a gift, please keep in mind that the Preserve subscriptions now auto-renew until canceled. You can cancel or change your subscriptions at anytime by logging into your account.*
- Freshens breath, keeps teeth and gums healthy
- Made of sustainably harvested birch wood grown in the USA
- Flavored with natural oils
- Convenient carrying case made of 100% recycled plastic
- 2 canisters (approximately 35 toothpicks per canister)
What are the ingredients in the Flavored Toothpicks?
Preserve toothpicks are flavored using all-natural oils, with no sweeteners added. There is an ethanol-based carrier used to carry the flavoring onto the wood. In addition, the wood for our toothpicks is sustainably harvested white birch. The wood was carefully selected to minimize disruption to wildlife and to take into account long-term impacts on the forest ecosystem.