Shave 3 Razor System | Handle & 2 Blades
Product is created by a Certified B Corp. Preserve and other B Corps meet the highest standards of transparency, accountability and social/environmental performance.
Product is made from 100% recycled plastic.
Recyclable through our Gimme 5 recycling program.
Product does not contain BPA or phthalates.
Preserve has had a no animal testing policy from our very first days. We have signed the Corporate Standard of Compassion for Animals.
SAME GREAT RAZOR, NEW NAME. Your favorite Preserve Triple Razor is now called Preserve Shave 3.
Preserve Shave 3 is Preserve's value priced razor, made with one piece of plastic to improve recyclability. For a more premium offering, check out the Shave 5 Razor.
Built for simplicity, the Shave 3 features titanium-covered triple blades and a Vitamin E and aloe lubrication strip for added comfort. Lightweight yet durable, the Shave 3 is a shaving companion that will last you for years. Need additional guidance on attaching your Shave 3 blades? Please see video demos and instructions here. Available in assorted colors.
- Handle made from 100% recycled #5 plastic
- Easy-to-grip, no-slip handle
- Comes with two blades
- Compatible with Preserve Shave 3 and Preserve Triple Razor replacement blades
- Handle designed for long term use. When it does get tired, handle can be recycled through Preserve's Gimme 5 program
- Blades and handle made in USA; cartridge assembled in Mexico
- Package made from 100% recycled paperboard
- Please note: because we manufacture with recycled plastic, the color of our products can vary. The product you receive may vary slightly in color from the images and swatches shown.
Our Gimme 5 Program is a unique example of companies and consumers working together to recycle #5 plastic.
We would be happy to take your Preserve razor handles for recycling! (No handles from other brands, please!)
Unfortunately, we are not able to take any brand of used razor blades. It is our goal someday to have a razor blade recycling program.
Preserve partners with a U.S. blade manufacturer to source our blades which feature a lubricating strip with aloe vera or cocoa butter, a vegan colorant and vitamin E oil. While our manufacturing partnership does not allow us to share the full ingredient list, we recognize that for some, it may be critical to know whether certain ingredients are contained in the blade or the lubricating strip. In these cases we welcome you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you determine whether our blades are right for you.