Triple Razor System | Handle & 2 Blades
Product is created by a Certified B Corp. Preserve and other B Corps meet the highest standards of transparency, accountability and social/environmental performance.
Product is made from 100% recycled plastic.
Recyclable through our Gimme 5 recycling program.
Product does not contain BPA or phthalates.
Preserve has had a no animal testing policy from our very first days. We have signed the Corporate Standard of Compassion for Animals.
- Handle powered by yogurt cups™
- Handle 100% recycled #5 plastic
- For men and women
- Easy-to-grip, no-slip handle
- Long lasting
- Comes with two blades
- Compatible with Preserve triple replacement blades
- Handle recyclable after use
- Blades and handle made in USA; cartridge assembled in Mexico
- Please note: because we manufacture with recycled plastic, the color of our products can vary. The product you receive may vary slightly in color from the images and swatches shown.
Our Gimme 5 Program is a unique example of companies and consumers working together to recycle #5 plastic.
We would be happy to take your Preserve razor handles for recycling! (No handles from other brands, please!)
Unfortunately, we are not able to take any brand of used razor blades. It is our goal someday to have a razor blade recycling program.
Preserve partners with a U.S. blade manufacturer to source our blades which feature a lubricating strip with aloe vera or cocoa butter, a vegan colorant and vitamin E oil. While our manufacturing partnership does not allow us to share the full ingredient list, we recognize that for some, it may be critical to know whether certain ingredients are contained in the blade or the lubricating strip. In these cases we welcome you to contact us at email@example.com and we can help you determine whether our blades are right for you.