Dopper® Sport Cap
Product is created by a Certified B Corp. Preserve and other B Corps meet the highest standards of transparency, accountability and social/environmental performance.
Product does not contain BPA or phthalates.
Product is durable enough to be cleaned in a dishwasher without suffering warping or other degradation.
- Compatible with Dopper® Original and Dopper® Steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in the Netherlands
Dopper® is a reusable bottle with a mission!
- Promotes the use of tap water and reduces the use of single use plastic water bottles.
- Produced in Holland.
- Preserve offsets the emissions created from shipping Dopper to the USA.
- Both Preserve® and Dopper® are Certified B Corporations, dedicated to meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
- For every bottle sold, Dopper® gives 5% of their sales to water and sanitation projects to increase access to clean drinking water worldwide through the Dopper® Foundation.
- The Dopper® Foundation has contributed over $100,000 to date for sanitation projects and education programs in Nepal and other developing countries.
- Dopper® received honorable mention from The Red Dot Design Awards, an international quality label for design excellence
A portion of sales from each Dopper® bottle supports the work of The Dopper® Foundation
The Dopper® Foundation was established in 2013 with the following mission: Bring safe, clean water to underserved communities and educate the public about waste management, water scarcity, and sanitation. In Nepal, one of the world’s poorest countries, 11% of the population is left without access to clean drinking water. The Dopper® Foundation allocates 5% of its net proceeds to programs that create new sources of clean drinking water and provide education about sanitation to families in developing countries. For more details about the Foundation’s work, visit: http://us.dopper.com/en/foundation.